Sunday, July 24, 2022

My Debut Novel


This is the cover for my debut novel. I am hoping to have the novel uploaded and available on Amazon within the next two weeks or so. 

This blog has been created with two main purposes in mind. Firstly this is an attempt to promote and market my work,including a second novel I am currently on. 

The second main purpose of this blog,is to track my progress as a self publishing author. This blog will either grow and evolve or remain a virtually ignored creation floating about within the electronic ether of life. 

I hope to update on this journey as often as possible and also to open up discussion and debates around the publishing industry. If a fellow struggling author finds this blog useful, then it will be a worthwhile experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

long overdue update

 It has been a while since my last update. Just seem to lose track of time. My book has now been available to buy on Amazon for a year and a...